Passing Kidney Stones. about Gout

Go down

Passing Kidney Stones. about Gout Empty Passing Kidney Stones. about Gout

Post by Admin Wed Aug 17, 2016 1:03 pm

Passing Kidney Stones, about Gout

The most common symptom of gout, which afflicts about three-quarters of gout sufferers, is excruciating pain in the joint at the base of the big toe. However, joints in other parts of the body including the feet, hands, wrists, knees, shoulders, and elbows are fair game for gout attacks. Joints can become so swollen and inflamed that the patient develops a fever and chills. Smile

• Gout comes on very suddenly, produces severe pain, and usually lasts three to five days if untreated.
  • However, flare-ups frequently recur and last even longer.
  • We needed lots of concentration while writing on Treating Gout as the matter we had collected was very specific and important.

There are several conditions that can result in gout, but the primary cause is an abnormally high preventing high uric acid in the blood, either from the body's producing too much or from the body's not excreting it properly. Gout is more common in men than in women, possibly because the female body eliminates uric acid more efficiently. The disease often strikes middle-aged males, especially men who are overweight and drink too much alcohol. But healthy people can develop gout, too. For instance, allowing yourself to become severely dehydrated may trigger an attack. Idea

• Don't put any weight on the joint.
  • This usually means staying off your feet as much as possible until the episode subsides.
  • Any pressure you put on the joint will increase the pain and possibly damage the area further.

Although Gout Produces Brutal Pain, It is Rarely Life-Threatening

However, the condition requires proper diagnosis and treatment by a doctor, who can rule out other causes of joint pain and prescribe effective medications. Once you've seen your physician, however, there are a few things you should do on your own. The magnitude of information available on Gout can be found out by reading the colchicine metabolites on Gout. We ourselves were surprised at the amount! Shocked

Keep the Joint Elevated

Let gravity help reduce inflammation by slowing the rush of blood to the gout inflicted joint. 3. Immobilize the joint. The less you move the joint, the better it will feel. Simply lying still will help, though you may want to build a splint for the injured joint. Ask your doctor how, or consult a first-aid guide. Writing this composition on Uric Acid was a significant contribution of ours in the world of literature. Make this contribution worthwhile by using it. Smile

Take a Nonprescription Anti-Inflammatory

Inflammation causes swelling, which worsens pain. Both ibuprofen and aspirin are anti-inflammatories, but when taken at low levels, aspirin may actually make the pain worse, so reach for the ibuprofen when treating gout. Maintaining the value of Gout Attacks was the main reason for writing this article. Only in this way will the future know more about Gout Attacks.

Arthritis by Djehuty Ma'at-Ra

The first Western disease I was ever familiar with as a little boy was arthritis. My beloved paternal grandmother, Bertha Cooper, suffered from this pathology for many years. She had it very bad in her wrists and joints. I remember her asking me if I would go to the corner kidney stones and uti corner of 101st Street and Avalon Boulevard in Watts, California, and buy her some Ben Gay, a white pharmaceutical anti-inflammatory rubbing cream. She would rub Ben Gay on her wrists and joints and her tendons as well.

You See, Arthritis is a Condition of Inflammation of the Joints

That's all it is. The Latin word "Arth" means "joints," and the English suffix, "it is" means "inflammation." What is inflammation? A burning! What causes this burning or inflammation? ACID!!! Plain and simple! Isn't it amazing how much information can be transferred through a single page? So much stands to gain, and to lose about Uric Acid through a single page.

As much as I loved soul food and my relative's cooking back in my death (Negro) days, you couldn't put a gun to my head and compel me to eat a piece of chicken or pork today, and I mean that! I love myself too much to harm my temple of God. My children are beautiful (and highly astute and precocious) because of what their parents ate before and while conceiving them. You can do it too!

The Smoking Also Created an Over Acid Condition in My Grandmother as Well

She also had bouts with gout, which is nothing but arthritis in the ankle area. As the information we produce in our writing on Gout may be utilized by the reader for informative purposes, it is very important that the information we provide be true. We have indeed maintained this.

Soaking inflamed body parts in hot water and essential oils of Peppermint and Eucalyptus is also beneficial for arthritis. But most importantly in fighting arthritis is modified diet. Cut out or cut down on meat and dairy products. These are two of the biggest culprits in causing arthritis. A vegetable cocktail consisting of celery, parsley, apple and/or carrot (for sweetness and base) 3-4 times weekly will greatly remove acid buildup in the joints. By all means, avoid all acidic beverages (beer, soda pop, milk, orange juice, wine, coffee, etc.). It is rather inviting to go on writing on Uric Acid. however as there is a limitation to the number of words to be written, we have confined ourselves to this. However, do enjoy yourself reading it.

However, the children of the future, including my son, Asim, and daughter, Layla, and other Conscious Minds offspring - Nadya, Najee, Elijah, Asar, Sunshine and the newest edition from Melia and Obea, and the others (out here on the West Coast in Los Angeles) will all benefit from this profound knowledge of proper diet as well as from my suffering and grief, as well as their parents. I'm also quite sure that many children around the nation will also benefit from their parents' reading and applying this health information and knowledge that is freely distributed.

However, Other Certain Herbs Work Synergistically With the Herbs Supra

Personally, no healing from arthritis can take place efficiently without the following herbs: Devil's Claw, Boswellia (Frankincense), Uva Ursi, Mullein leaves, Saffron, Cayenne pepper, Feverfew, and Guaiac wood.

• Make the change people!
  • Taste is not the criterion for what is healthy.
  • Nutritional content is!
  • Peace and love, readership!
  • This article was compliments of www.DHERBS.com and Djehuty Ma'at-Ra, the People's Herbalist!

Grandma Sis was lucky, eventually dying from degeneracy (that doctors call natural death). However, her sons (and daughter-in-laws, nephews, nieces, and grandchildren) were not so lucky, dying from the insidious cancer, including my father from lung cancer in 1994 and my mother from pancreatic cancer in.

However, when the Universe bestowed its Akashic Records of health knowledge upon me in the late 1990s, I finally understood why Grandma Sis (Bertha) developed and suffered from arthritis. You see, my grandmother was originally from the South, Mississippi to be exact. The ideal dinner was "soul food." My grandmother was an excellent cook and I never tasted any food back in my deaf, dumb, and blind days and years that tasted better than my paternal grandmother's food/cooking. However, while this so-called food, soul food, tasted good, I now understand that taste is not the criterion or measuring stick for what is healthy or nutritional. It was Grandma's good tasting soul food that did her in with arthritis and tendonitis. Yes, all that cornbread, collard and mustard greens, salt pork, candied yams, fried chicken, liver, catfish, pork chops, rock Cornish hen, neck bones, ham, white rice, etc. eventually did her (and the rest of my family members) in. Not to mention eating all that white, refined Webber's and Wonder bread, flap jacks (pancakes), syrup and biscuits, bacon, sausages, jelly cake, jelly sandwiches, saltine crackers, Vienna sausages, potted meat, Spam, hog's head cheese, liverwurst, etc. And what about all that hot cocoa, coffee (laced with white sugar and dairy cream), butter milk, pet milk, Kool-Aid, and soda pop that she drunk? Very Happy.

You Understand Arthritis, You Should Understand Tendonitis and Gout

They are acidic fluid build up problems in the joints that cause inflammation (pain). Time and tide waits for no man. So once we got an idea for writing on Gout, we decided not to waste time, but to get down to writing about it immediately!

One of the Greatest Contributors of Arthritis is Collard and Mustard Greens

Sorry Black folks, Negroes, and soul food lovers! But this is true! Greens are laced with "oxalic" acid and this oxalic acid is greatly produced when you cook the greens. This is true! And for you rat feces-laced chocolate lovers out there, your precious chocolate also contains oxalic acid. Writing is something that has to be done when one is in the mood to write. So when we got in the mood to write about Gout, nothing could stop us from writing!

• She didn't smoke cigarettes like her five sons, but she would roll up her own smokes with Prince Albert brand tobacco and Zig Zag paper.
  • My childhood friends thought my grandmother smoked marijuana.
  • It was a little embarrassing until they found out what it was she was really smoking.

D youville college not, would not, and to this very day, still will not believe that what they put into their mouths cause their pathologies and eventually kills them. It was easy to write me off when I was a Muslim and member of the Nation of Islam in the early 1990s, simply saying "that boy is mad at white folks and the world!" But today as a Naturist, what's their excuse? Nothing but ignorance and traditional paralysis! Soul food is a tradition, Djehuty! Yes, a tradition that leads to an early grave! Ignorance is bliss, is it? Isn't it better to learn more than not to know about something like Uric Acid. So we have produced this article so that you can learn more about it! Evil or Very Mad

As a Little Boy, I Didn't Understand Disease

I didn't know how my grandmother developed arthritis. All I knew is that she had it (and claimed it too). Interesting is what we had aimed to make this article on Uric Acid. It is up to you to decide if we have succeeded in our mission!

Most modern day suffers of arthritis (and tendonitis and gout) are fighting the symptoms of these inflammatory diseases with pharmaceutical grade drugs. Even though God instructed Bible believers to heal themselves with herbs (Revelations 22:2, Ezekiel 47:12, and Pslams 104: , in their strange obedience to God, they take the enemy's pharmaceutical drugs that prolong the arthritis. Why and how? Because pharmaceutical grade drugs, though made from alkaloids, eventually break down into ACID (especially ascetic acid, which eats your red blood cells up) in the body, and acid produces inflammation, so how intelligent is it to take something to target the symptom which eventually lengthens and worsen the initial condition? Evil or Very Mad

Mentioned all of the above to let you all know that my grandmother's arthritis was caused by what she ate and drank on a daily basis through ignorance, tradition, and habit.

Man, Life is So Wonderful When You Know How to Heal and Prevent Disease

The understanding of diseases is just as important. Sometimes I'm full of grief and sorrow from my knowledge and knowing that people suffer from a lack of knowledge (and insanity too). See Ecclesiastes 1:18 and Hosea 4:6

You can Rub this Salve Directly on Your Joints or Other Problems Area

It is very soothing and healing. And of course, as an herbalist, I have formulated my own Joint Formula that consists of all the herbs mentioned above that is a powerful little formula that works wonders for me when my wrists start to hurt from excessive typing (typing up all that legal pleading). A rolling stone gathers no moss. So if I just go on writing, and you don't understand, then it is of no use of me writing about Gout! Whatever written should be understandable by the reader.

MSM Sulfur- ***** id=73

• My good friend and brother, Mark Lomax, a musician, healed himself from serious bouts of gout, another acid condition.
  • It's been a few years now since he had gout.
  • What did he do?
  • First, he detoxified his body on our Full Body Detox.
  • Then, he did a daily regimen of our Electric Greens Cell Food (pure alkalinity), Joints Formula and Black Cherry Juice Concentrate.
  • You wouldn't recognize this brother if you knew him 3 years ago.
  • He also lost more than 70 lbs on these herbs.
  • This man is a walking example of healing!
  • Can't forget about magnet therapy as well for arthritis.
  • Magnets make a problem or injured area alkaline and also enhances circulation to the problem area so that healing can begin. Wink

The Adventures of Uric Acid and Gout Foot - Amal Graafstra

Passing Kidney Stones. about Gout Gout-foot37

Devil's Claw, Boswellia, Uva Ursi, and Mullein are the paramount arthritis herbs. They greatly counteract mucus, which is the byproduct of acid, which causes inflammation. To err is human, to forgive is divine. So we would indeed deem you to be divine if you forgive us for any misunderstandings that may arise in this article on Gout.

Organic sulfur, commonly called MSM Sulfur, is also great in healing arthritis. So is Noni juice! You can make your own healing salve as well from a base butter or oil such as shea or cocoa butter, coconut, olive, or almond oil (or any other good oil) and add in a few drops (10-15 drops) of the following essential oils: Peppermint, Clove, Wintergreen, Eucalyptus, Birch, and/or Spearmint.

• Should also mention the importance of pineapple enzymes called Bromelain for the healing of arthritis and other acid conditions.
  • Bromelain or pineapple enzymes are anti-inflammatory in nature and effect and therefore provide healing for arthritis.
  • They taste just like candy and are chewable and you can chew as much as you like, although 3-6 tablets after dinner ought to get the job done.
  • You can find Bromelain at most good health food stores.
  • It is with much interest that we got about to write on Uric Acid.
  • So we do hope that you too read this article with the same, if not more interest!

Mother Nature has provided healing for arthritis and other inflammatory diseases. To heal from arthritis, all one needs to consume is certain herbs. Herbs that are anti-inflammatory in nature are the best to heal from arthritis. These herbs include Meadowsweet, Peppermint, Wintergreen, Birch, White and Black Willow Bark and Balm of Gilead.

All that meat converted into uric acid in my grandmother's joints and ligaments. The starches broke down into carbonic acid and also made its way into her joints. And so did the lactic acid from the brake down of the dairy products she consumed. We were actually wondering how to get about to writing about Gout. However once we started writing, the words just seemed to flow continuously!

Admin
Admin

https://emilynunez.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down